Monday, April 19, 2010

Question

Can anyone tell me why my cat has suddenly become infatuated with my right ear? Every time I sit down at the computer he's right there, pushing his nose into my ear and making purring, snuffling, licking noises. Now, I can certainly think of people from whom this would not come amiss...George Clooney springs immediately to mind, as do Harrison Ford and Sean Connery...but frankly, the cat doesn't turn me on all that much, even though I love him dearly. To my certain knowledge, I haven't been sticking cat food in my ear. And I don't think cat spit in the ear is an aphrodisiac at all. Just one of life's little mysteries.

Meanwhile, I have been out and uptown and bought my two lamps, which will cast lots more light on the living room. I'm still not sure this is a good idea.

Love, Wendy

No comments: