Monday, June 14, 2010

NEWS FLASH!

The house is sold! Or at any rate, the two nice gay guys signed a contract on Wednesday morning! I think they still have to go through board approval and stuff, but it looks like I'm on my way to the East Village!

I can't wait. I went out on Friday night to see a friend of mine in another play from the same series mine was in (it was remarkably terrible, thank you), and we went to a tiny hole in the wall joint which had a window onto the street, 1st Avenue, in this case. And oh, boy, what a nice bunch of street life was going on...it was terrific. People all over the place...hanging out, taking the kids for a walk, walking dogs, lurching in a friendly manner in and out of bars. And then I came home, to the dark, dead streets of the West Village. What a difference.

I'll keep you informed!

Love, Wendy

No comments: