Saturday, February 5, 2011

Ta Da!

What a very productive day I had yesterday...and today, for that matter.

First of all, I actually found three turtlenecks! Imagine my joy. One is gray, one dark purple, and one a sort of olive green...so I can now throw out three of my old tattered ones. Yahoo! I just thought, well, I'll stop into Loehmann's just in case...and lo and behold.

Then I went to Marshall's and got a little table for my computer and fetched it home...and that made me so pleased with myself that I went right back out and got a shelf for my stereo. I even managed to put it together. So now I can finally have music around here, which makes me feel MUCH better. And today I set everything up.

Now I have eaten dinner, and I'm sitting at my new computer table listening to my old stereo, and (except for having to get all dressed with the coat and all for my nightcap cigarette), things are perfectly lovely.

Love, Wendy

No comments: