Friday, August 21, 2009

It's Too Damn Hot

I just checked Weather.com, which I've been doing obsessively in the last couple of days searching for SOME sign of upcoming relief from our current hell, and it is 90 degrees - but according to the THI thingie - IT FEELS LIKE 99 DEGREES.

This is unnecessary. God knows I haven't lived a blameless life, but must I be subjected to hell on earth? For the first time, I'm absolutely delighted that I didn't get any background work, because 15 minutes of tromping back and forth outdoors and you would have a fascinating addition to your movie in the form of me keeling over. Getting around the corner to the deli for the papers left me gasping for air today.

Weather.com has issued a severe thunderstorm watch...from their mouth to God's ears.

Love, Wendy

No comments: