Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Last Night in Chelsea!

Oh, my God.  I have packed ALL the artwork, ALL the books, and borrowed a cat carrier from Sarah.  All I have to do now is the kitchen and bathroom.  And the movers are coming at 9 am tomorrow.  I swear, I flat out refuse to move again...EVER.

Let's hope the cats like catnip...I got a catnip toy to help persuade them into the carrier.  I'm not looking forward to that one.

Look for me in a week, gang...I can't get my cable and computer hooked up until the 15th, damn it.

Moving twice in two years is not to be recommended.

Love, Wendy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope there aren't too many transition snafus... and that you're all settled before bona fide winter... AND that you can smoke wherever and whenever you damn well please... or at least have a place indoors:) Am going with my daughter to Sundance FF and am already dreading dealing with the cigarette nazis.
Always love to hear about your adventures... well, I guess what NYers actually call Life!
Texas Beth